What are Spotlights
Even though you might not know the exact definition of spotlight, you have surely seen them being used: either in an art exhibition where one particular piece or detail was highlighted by a special light, or in a theatre play where most likely combinations of different spotlights or at least one single spotlight was used to illuminate the performance.
A Simple and Elegant Solution
For many years, spotlights were mainly used to light up stages or important events. Lately, they found their place in conventional use, making them fashionable and affordable solutions for different purposes. They are practical and efficient, and with the development of their design, they became more popular in regular households. Spotlights are known for their ability to brighten up the room and emphasize the whiteness of the space. Moreover, they are easily adjustable to help you control the amount of daylight in your house. With our Customizable LED Spotlights you can pick the shades of white that you prefer to have at the given moment, which makes them helpful wherever you decide to use them.
Benefits of Spotlights
The biggest advantage of Customizable LED Spotlights is the amount of time you need to install them. In less than 5 minutes you can place this spotlight on any type of surface without drilling. Another good thing is that you can control the amount of light that you want. With a simple dimmer switch, you can adjust the light to create a pleasant atmosphere. Also, LED lights have a proven history of long endurance and cost efficiency, so it is something you want to consider when choosing suitable lights.
How to Choose Spotlights
Customizable LED Spotlights have a rich offer and it might be a bit overwhelming to choose the right one for you. Some of the things you want to consider when buying the spotlights are:
- The size of a bulb - you don’t want to end up with excessively large spotlights in a space where you need a discrete light
- Dimmable or Non-Dimmable - this is completely up to your preference, whether you want to have the ability to adjust the brightness of the light
- Warm White, Cool White, Or Daylight White - depending on the purpose of the space where you’re planning to place them, pick which shade of white would be the most suitable one
Dimensions and Colors of the LED Spotlights
Our Customizable LED Spotlights differ in size, color, and light type.
You can choose from 3 different light types.
- Warm White that is 3500K strong is perfect for your living room, bedroom, or other rooms where you need a cozy and warm atmosphere. Warm white doesn’t create a harsh atmosphere and it is relaxing for your eyes.
- Natural White is 4500K strong and is perfect for a space that needs good and clear lightning. It is not too yellow or too blue. You use this shade of white if you need it for photo studio space, painting gallery, or any kind of space that requires sharp lightning.
- Cold White is 6500K strong and compared to the warm and natural white is the strongest. That means this shade of white won’t alter your perception of colors and it is perfect for a garage, product displays, hair salons, and other spaces that need a lot of light.
The size and color of the light body differ so it can match various purposes. Choose between black or white bodies from different sizes:
- Small A Type
12W 2.36” width 3.93” length 6.29” height
- Medium A Type
20W 3.15” width 4.13” length 6.50” height
- Large A Type
30W 3.15” width 4.72” length 7.09” height
- Extra Large A Type
40W 3.54” width 5.12” length 7.48” height
- Extra Large B Type
30W 2.36” width 6.30 length 80.71 height
- 2 Pieces 19.67” length Black Rail
19.67” length + 1Pcs Connector
- 2 Pieces 19.67” length White Rail
19.67” length + 1Pcs Connector