Gunda Pendant Light: A New Approach to Lighting
Suppose you want to enrich your space with unusual light and a more unusual light source. In that case, the Gunda Pendant Light is the ideal solution.
A pine cone served as inspiration for the creation of this chandelier. Geometrically evenly distributed blinds and reflectors ensure a diffuse scattering of light downwards. In contrast - at the same time - the light source itself is almost not noticed.
For many, this is crucial, primarily if the Gunda Pendant Light is used for lighting in the dining room, living room, or study.
As this chandelier does not come with a light bulb - for a good reason - we recommend that you opt for modern energy-efficient LED light sources. This one is energy-efficient and extremely long-lasting.
A bulb is not supplied with the Gunda Pendant Light because we want to give you the option of a warm source of light color and intensity.
What Combinations Are on Offer
Gunda Pendant Light is delivered in three primary housing colors - white, silver, and red copper. You have the opportunity to choose an ideal combination for your space.
No matter which color you choose, there are as many as five different dimensions at your disposal - depending on the size of the space you want to light up. Consequently, this chandelier is an ideal solution for almost any situation.
Is There Anything Better?
Everyone already knows well that tastes are not to be discussed. That's why we won't tell you if there is something better or not - it's up to us to present to you what else we can offer you, without it being every day. So, consider one of these options:
- Contemporary Pendant Light: These two lamps have the same purpose. They come from a similar design school, yet they are so different. Moreover, there is an option to combine these two models to get something completely new and original, with fantastic lighting effects. Are you ready to indulge in something completely new?
- Wooden Honeycomb Pendant Light: We believe you have rarely seen something like this. Honeycombs inspired this chandelier, which can fit up to six light bulbs. That should be enough to illuminate larger areas, up to 20 square meters, in the best possible way.
- Minimalist Straw Hat Pendant Light: A chandelier shaped like a lady's hat is a real work of art that will enhance your space. It is offered in several different colors and dimensions, and the light you will get this way is something extraordinary, giving your room an entirely new dimension with an unrestrained play of shadows and light.
Product Specifications: Gunda Pendant Light
- Color: White; Silver; Red Copper
- Material: Aluminium
- Bulb: not included
- Dimensions: Diameter 48 cm x H 48 cm; Diameter 60 cm x H 58 cm; Diameter 72 cm x H 65 cm; Diameter 84 cm x H 71.5 cm; Diameter 92 cm x H 88 cm