Easy and efficient serving
A serving tray is a kitchen element that we use almost every day. Serving the family and guests cannot pass without its use. Beautify your home with another product from our "Kitchen" collection. Our Japanese Style Acacia Wood Tray deserves a special place in the kitchen. This octagonal tray comes in two sizes. On a small tray, you can put four coffee cups and one bowl of snacks without any problems. This is more than enough to serve your loved ones to relax after a workday. Use a larger and a smaller tray together when you have a larger number of guests and therefore more dishes and glasses.
Unlike a similar round-shaped tray, this tray has slightly higher sides that make it safer to move. Due to its octagonal shape, it is very easy to carry in your hands. Thanks to the acacia wood from which it is made, the tray is exceptionally light and durable. In addition to its practical purpose, its elegant design and perfect geometric shape will contribute to improving the overall impression of the home. We are sure that this tray will provide our lovely ladies with easy and efficient service every day.
Different shapes of acacia wood trays
In the "Kitchen" category, in addition to many sets of plates, cutlery, stands, and boards, there are also trays. Our shop made an effort to single out the highest quality wooden trays that are decorative but also functional. In addition to the Japanese Style Acacia Wood Tray, there are two other trays made of top-quality acacia in the shop. Wood gives us all a feeling of comfort, warmth, and contact with nature. That is why we love wood so much, so we will present you with our modest collection of acacia products. Each product is unique in shape:
- Acacia Wooden Round Tray - thanks to a wide range of shades of tones and natural interspersed wood, this tray will always be striking and recognizable
- Acacia Wood Serving Tray - boasts six models and sizes of square and rectangular shape where you can see beautiful thin and thick patterns
- The last but not least is the acacia wood board, which is also designed in the Japanese style. With an extremely simple shape and golden shades of handles, these boards are perfect for serving desserts, cheese, pastries, and other dishes.
A diverse assortment of wood in the ZenQ Designs shop
We mentioned earlier that the acacia tree is convenient, and it offers certain advantages over other types of wood, such as durability and scratch resistance. It also has a beautiful pattern of interspersed lines. Our Japanese Style Acacia Wood Tray is just one of the products made from quality wood that we have included in our shop. So do not hesitate to look at other wooden models of exciting design that we recommend here:
- Modern Solid Wood Ball Chandelier
- Amandine Lounge Chair - Wood & Natural Rattan
- Nordic Solid Wood Pendant Light
- Wooden Egg Storage Box
- Aston 2 Seater Loveseat Sofa - Seal & Cocoa
Specifications of the Japanese Style Acacia Wood Tray
Our Japanese Style Acacia Wood Tray is available in two sizes:
Small tray: 20cm x 20cm
Large tray: 25cm x 25cm
- Small 20x20cm
- Large 25x25cm